- Build strong relationships with peers and thought leaders through face-to-face meetings
- Obtain direct access to your most knowledgeable peers
- Have conversations with, not presentations from, thought leaders
- Enable the ability to conduct ad hoc polls on hot topics and current issues
- Address tough issues through peer assists to accelerate professional development
What makes us different?
- Our goal is to deliver ground truth and exceed the level of knowledge of other networking or consulting firms at a significantly lower cost.
- The members determine the agendas and ground rules.
- Unlike other networking organizations, we are not sponsored by vendors.
- Council size is limited and membership is by invitation only.
Comments from council members…
INCREASED EFFICIENCY AND EFFECTIVENESS BACK ON THE JOB
"Actionable knowledge on innovation, productivity, change management and leadership directly from peers in similar roles helps me be more successful."
NEW IDEAS FROM CROSS INDUSTRY PRACTICE SHARING
"I am frequently asked inside our organization, 'how have you seen other companies approach this problem?' The council gives me those direct connections."
"The ability to connect with and learn alongside highly capable and experienced practitioners across of variety of industries is invaluable to me. Because of this council, I haven't spent a nickel on a consultant in three years."
DIRECT COST SAVINGS
"The group helps me sort out what solutions work and what the real costs are for large organization deployments."
"Reduces consultant and vendor expenses with virtually 20+ peers available with deep practicing knowledge in similar work."
"Vendors and consultants often play down challenges in design and use, but our members don’t shrink from revealing problems, the real cost of implementation and often less costly solutions."
"It's like doing 25 best practice visits every year. Now, figure how much one best practice visit would cost and multiple that by 25 and you can do your ROI calculation."
"This is the only place I know where as a leader at a F500 IT organization, you can share your situation privately with a small number of your peers. One conversation in the Forum could save you a bundle on the upside or the downside."
LinkedIn Recommendations on Brian Hackett, Founder, The Learning Forum
Contact us if interested in learning more.